In this article, we will understand How to delete the survey junkie account today?
Stop worrying about your account.
Table of Contents
What is survey junkie Account and how it works?
Survey junkie is an online survey platform that pays you to share your experience with a specific product. It is a legit platform that makes you earn a few dollars a day and hundreds of dollars per month. It is a legitimate service site with mostly excellent user reviews. When you take a survey on this platform, you receive points and, after some time, withdraw your payment. The form can count on receiving the rewards you’re promised, provided you meet the program’s requirements. But we have to delete the survey junkie account today as it will create problems.
How to unsubscribe emails from the survey junkie account?
As we have to delete the survey junkie account today, there are no such options on the dashboard of the Survey junkie account to delete the account or permanently block it because you worry about your personal information and your bank accounts assessment.
First, let’s look at what is unsubscribing from survey junkie in that case ! what do you want to do?
Once you sign in to a new account, you will receive an email from the website to confirm your verification. When you subscribe, you will receive many opportunities for your daily life; you will receive emails about the upcoming survey, which you can take up and earn money.
However, sometimes you will be tired of taking surveys every day whenever you log into your account; in that case, it is best to unsubscribe from the emails list and keep your survey going.
When you want to unsubscribe, you should need to click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of their email.
This process will take up to 10 to 15 days, and after that, you are unsubscribed from this website.
So look at this example.
When you want to sell your laptop or other devices, you delete all the data hidden on your device; step by step, you delete all the data and then delete everything permanently from your device and then sell it.
As I mentioned above, unsubscribing is not about deleting your account permanently, but you will log in to your account instead of getting emails.
How to delete survive junkie account today?
Deleting your account is not as easy as you think. It takes 10-15 days to complete this process.
Because it kept all your personal information and points you have not redeemed yet, as I mentioned, there is no sign of deleted accounts on the survey dashboard. But there is a process,
I will guide you through a step-by-step process, eliminating all your worries regarding your data and Bank Assessment. First, log in to your account and go to the contact support section. In this, you have to fill up a form and send it to a contact support Section to delete your account permanently.
Follow the following steps to get rid of your account permanently
- Open the dashboard of your account,
- When you open the dashboard, you will discover a FAQ section beneath the menu bar,
- After opening the section, there is a link for “customer support” You have to click it
· A “Contact Support” form will be popped out; you need to fill out the form.
· Fill the relevant spaces with the username and email that you used to register yourself on survey junkie.
· Write “request for deletion of account” for the subject.
· Choose “others” out of various categories.
· At last, write the description below and select categories to delete all your data. Submit the form at the end.
You will possibly receive a response within the official days.
You can cancel your account by submitting a form available in the support section.
Beware, your account can not be re-installed when you permanently delete or block it; therefore, you lost all your blinking points.
Once they accept your email request to delete your account, they will inaugurate the procedure, and all your data will be deleted.
There are a couple of main things to note here:
· When you delete your account, you delete all your data along with your points that are not restored.
- Before deleting either account or data, make sure you unsubscribe mails and redeem all your points.
A favor from a Friend:
1. If you want to join this website again, create a new account try another mail. If you open another account with previous mail, your email will be blocked permanently.
2. The account you delete is more powerful than the new one because your old account has a better earnings survey and more opportunities for your everyday life.
3. The unsubscribing of emails is best for your account if you tired up receiving emails day by day. If you like your account, Instead of receiving emails, Unsubscribe it in one touch.
4. So, you delete your account easily without any difficulty in that process and you can delete the survey junkie account today.