SEO Test of Fiverr – Answers Solved
If you want to find out the answers to Fiverr SEO test Questions then this is the place to get the answers to all your questions, remember Fiverr is keep updating questions so these are questions that mostly Fiverr ask.
Latest Fiverr SEO Test Questions and Answers 2021
Question # 1:
A Hallway Page is used to:
- Attract visitors from the search engine straight onto the Hallway Page
- Organize the Doorway Pages
- Help people navigate to Doorway Pages
- Enable search engine bots to index the Doorway Pages
Question # 2:
Which of the following statements is correct with regard to the description meta tag?
- It should be about 50 characters in length
- The description should not contain the keywords
- If the meta tag is not included, the search engine will use the meta keywords for information
- Google uses the meta description to generate the search engine results pages
Question # 3:
Which of the following factors have an impact on the Google PageRank?
- The total number of inbound links to a page of a website
- The subject matter of the site providing the inbound link to a page of a web site.
- The text used to describe the inbound link to a page of a web site
- The number of outbound links on a page that contains the inbound link to a page of a website
Question # 4:
Which search engine technology prevents a website from appearing in numerous top positions in the search engine result pages?
Question # 5:
Which of the following statements about FFA pages are true?
- They are great beneficial to SEO
- They are also called link farms
- They are paid listings
- They contain numerous inbound links
Question # 6:
If you search for the term “iq test” in the Word Tracker keyword suggestion tool, will it return the number of independent searches for the term “iq”?
Question # 7:
Cloaking is a controversial SEO technique. What does it involve?
- Increasing the keyword density on the web pages
- Offering a different set of web pages to the search engines
- Hiding the keyword within the web page
- Creating multiple pages and hiding them from the website visitors
Question # 8:
__________ uses crawls and directories to generate relevant results
- Crawler-based Search Engines
- Human-Powered Directories
- Hybrid Search Engines
- Meta Search Engines
Question # 9:
Which term is commonly used to describe the shuffling of positions in search engine results in between major updates?
Question # 10:
Search engines do not index some common words (such as “or”, “and”, “when”, and “in”) within the web page. What are these common words called?
- Barrier words
- Non-indexable words
- Slow words
- Stop words
Question # 11:
What is keyword density?
- The number of times the keyword is used/ (DIVIDED BY) the total word count on page – (MINUS) total words in HTML on the page
- The number of times the keyword is used X (MULTIPLIED BY) the total word count on page
- The number of times the keyword is used in the page description
- The number of times the keyword is used in the page title
- The number of times the keyword is used and multiplied by hundred / (DIVIDED BY) the total word count on the page
Question # 12:
Which of the following statements about Search Engine Optimization Techniques are correct:
- Making a keyword bold does not influence the way that the search engine looks at the keyword
- Websites with deep linking are looked at favorably by search engines
- Search engine robots follow the first link they find to any particular page and they do not follow additional links to the same page
- It is not a good idea to have the same anchor text for all inbound links as it could look automated to the search engines
Question # 13:
Which of the following activities could be looked down upon by Google as per their quality guidelines?
- Using automated website submission software
- Loading pages with irrelevant links
- Intentionally adding keywords to the TITLE tags and ALT attributes
- Registering misspellings of well-known websites
Question # 14:
Which of the following statements regarding website content are correct?
- If you have two version of a document on your website, Google recommends that you only allow the indexing of the better version
- Linking to a page inconsistently does not affect the way Google views the page/s. Examples of inconsistent linking could be http://www.expertrating.com/page and http://www.expertrating.com/page/index.htm
- Syndicating your content could lead to Google viewing the material as duplicate
- Placeholders for pages which do not have content are never viewed as duplicate content by Google
Question # 15:
Which of the following is an ethical SEO Technique?
- Creating a subdomain with the hottest keyword and creating duplicate copies of existing pages on it.
- Filling your page with keywords, whether relevant to the page content or not.
- Creating a page which serves a different content to the search engine bots and different to human users
- None of the above
Question # 16:
Google gives priority to themed inbound links
Question # 17:
Which of the following free tools/websites could help you identify which city in the world has the largest search for the keyword “six sigma”?
Yahoo Search Term Suggestion Tool
- Google Traffic Estimator
- Google Trends
Question # 18:
What does the 302 server response code signify?
- It signifies conflict, too many people wanted the same file at the same time
- The page has been permanently removed
- The method you are using to access the file is not allowed
- The page has temporarily moved
- What you requested is just too big to process
Question # 19:
While optimizing your website it is important to generate the right type of traffic, how does the Bounce Rate information help in this regard?
- By letting you know the percentage of users who entered the website and then went on to visit additional pages
- By letting you know the percentage of users who entered the website and then left without viewing any other page
- By letting you know the percentage of users who decided to go back to the source from where they found your website
- By letting you know the percentage of users who left your website within 10 minutes of viewing the first page
Question # 20:
What is the function of “indexes” part of the Google search engine?
- It helps to retrieve web pages from the world wide web
- It helps to gather information from other search engines
- It helps to sort the documents that Google has retrieved
- It helps to generate meaningful results based upon the user’s search term
Question # 21:
The following robots meta tag directs the search engine bots:
<META NAME =”robots” CONTENT=”noindex,nofollow”>
- Not to index the homepage and not to follow the links in the page
- Not to index the page and not to follow the links in the page
- To index the page and not to follow the links in the page
- Not to index the page but to follow the links in the page
What is the name of the search engine technology due to which a query for the word ‘actor’ will also show search results for related words such as actress, acting or act?
- RSD (real time synonym detection)
Which of the following can be termed as good keyword selection and placement strategies?
- Targeting synonym of the main keyword
- Targeting the highest search keywords only
- Copying competitor keywords
- Optimizing five or more keywords per page
If you enter ‘Help site:www.expertrating.com’ in the Google search box, what will Google search for?
- It will open up the Google help pages applicable to www.expertrating .com
- It will find pages about help within www.expertrating .com
- It will only find pages titles about help within www.expertrating .com
- It will directs you to the request page for re-indexing of www.expertrating .com
Which of the following does Google uses to display characters of a web page’s Title Tag?
- Pixel Width
- Title Tag Character count
- None of the above
Which of the following statements about Google’s technical and quality guidelines are true?
- It is advantageous if your web server supports the If-Modified Since HTTP header
- If using dynamic pages, it helps to keep the parameters short and the number of them few
- Avoid using robot.txt to prevent crawling of search results pages or other auto-generated pages , even if they don’t add much value for users coming from search engines
- Submitting new pages for your website at http://www.google.com/addurl.html as soon as they are online, helps to speed up indexing
Which of the following factors does Google take into account while accessing whether or not a website is an authority website?
- The frequency with which the content of the website is updated
- The number of web pages containing relevant information on the main theme of the website
- The number of in-bound natural links related to the website’s theme (or keywords)
- None of the above
Which of the following facts about Alexa are correct?
- Alexa provides free data on relative websites visitor traffic
- Alexa and Quantcast provide information on visitor household incomes
- Alexa is biased towards US based traffic
- Quantcast only tracks people who have installed the Quantcast toolbar
State whether of the following statement is true or false.
A sitemap provides a list of internal links to user accessible pages on a website
State whether true or false
The Yahoo Directory listing is a free service for commercial sites.
Question # 31:
Which of the following statements about the Google Sitemap are correct:
- Repeated submission of the Sitemap to Google could be penalized
- It is possible to create and submit specialized Sitemaps to Google for Video and Mobile content
- The Sitemap acceptable to Google follows an XML format
While grading your website, Google gives credit to outbound links pointing to authority websites?
Which of the following website design guidelines have been recommended by Google?
- Having a clear hierarchy and text lines
- Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link
- If the site map is larger than 100 or so links, you should break the site map into separate pages
- Keeping the links on a given page to a reasonable number (fewer than 100)
- Use less than 30 images or graphics per page
What will the following robots.txt file do?
- It will allow Google to crawl any of the dynamically generated pages. It will allow the altavista scooter bot to access every page
- It will disallow Google from crawling any of the dynamically generated pages. It will also disallow the altavista scooter bot from accessing any page
- It will disallow Google from crawling any of the dynamically generated pages. It will allow the altavista scooter bot to access every page
- None of the above
Which of the following actions could get you banned by Google?
- Hiding text on the webpage
- Stuffing keywords on the webpage
- Linking to sites banned by Google
- None of the above
Which of the following statement about RSS is correct?
- It is a form of XML
- It stands for Realtime streamlined syndication
- It is a good way of displaying static information
- It is a Microsoft technology
Question # 37:
What is the term for Optimization strategies that are in unknown area of reputability/validity?
- Red hat techniques
- Silver hat techniques
- Grey hat techniques
- Shady hat techniques
What will happen if you type the words ‘Certification –Networking’ in the Google search box?
- Google will find the web pages about Certification and also containing the word ‘Networking’
- Google will find all the web pages containing the words “Certification” and “Networking”
- Google will find all the web pages in which the words “Certification” and “Networking” appear together
- Google will find the web pages about Certification that do not contain the word Networking
How are sites maps important for the search engine optimization process?
- Site maps help the search engine editorial staff to quickly go through a website, hence ensuring quicker placement
- Google gives credit to the websites having site maps. The GoogleBot looks for the keyword or title “Site Map” on the home page of a website.
- Site maps help the search engine spider pick up more pages from the website
- None of the above
Which black hat SEO technique is characterized by a method to deceive search engines, by detecting the search engine bot and “feeding” it with a different HTML code than the HTML actually served to users?
Disclaimer: The purpose to provide the answer is for the educational purpose if any official Authority have an issue , Kindly Contact Us
Want to Start Freelancing Career Do read: