How to earn with zero Skills on Fiverr
There are a lot of people when I encourage them to earn through Freelancing; they said, ” We don’t have any skill to work Online.”
Freelancing is an excellent way to earn some amount in your part time.
Well, even you have no skills. Still, you can make a good amount. How?
By out-sourcing Projects
Do you know what Out Sourcing project is?
No, let’s understand it through an easy example.
Suppose you got a 100$ project of Web development.
But wait, and you don’t know How to create a website even you don’t know ABCD of it.
Now, what to do?
Here comes the Out Sourcing.
Now what you need to do, to complete project?
You need to find a Person who has skills to complete this project.
Ok, but what’s the advantage if i give my project to someone else?
Don’t think too hard.
You have to find a Person who can do this project at lowest price.
Suppose you got 100$ project and a person is doing the same purchase lexapro generic thing for 50$, now you can give your project to him and keep the 50$ profit in your pocket.
Isnt it Great?
Just get projects and give them to some professionals and just take the profit without doing any task.
Top 5 things you must Remember Before Outsourcing Project
- Find some professional people for outsourcing projects.
- Always give them less time to complete the project because delaying order can decrease your reputation.
- Always keep in contact with a client and keep him update with the latest work.
- Make a Long-term deal with Experts to save more money.
- Give them a bonus when they deliver quality work to boost their confidence of working with you.
Fiverr is also a great platform for a newbie, so if you are working on Fiverr or any other platform, you can outsource your projects. If you are new in Freelancing? Or want to start a Freelancing Career than reading a Complete detail How to Earn on Fiverr.