What is PayPal ?
Before going to our main Guide “How to Create PayPal Account” first we will talk about what is PayPal?
PayPal is online payment service through which you can pay, send or accept money online from all over the world. There are too many companies providing such services such as Payza, Perfect Money, Skrill etc, but PayPal is unique due to its secure services, functionality, and reliability. PayPal provides services in 26 currencies in more than 190 countries. You can easily link a Credit card or Debit cards for online shopping. You can also link your Bank accounts to easily send or receive money. PayPal account is 100% free and it took few minutes to be created.
How to Create PayPal Account Step By Step Guide
Step by step guides to create Paypal account
1. Open PayPal Website www.paypal.com or click on the banner below. PayPal site will open and now click on the “Sign Up”.
2. Click on the ” Personal Account and then on the “Next”.
3. Now enter your e-mail address, if you don’t have e-mail address then go to www.gmail.com to open your e-mail account. Enter your password for later on login and then click “Next”.
4. Enter your personal Information, accept the terms & conditions agree and then click on the”Agree and Create Account”.
Note : If you are Pakistani, generic lexapro ireland unfortunately Paypal is not avialable in Pakistan so far, but still you can create account by this method. First go to Fake Profile Generator here you will get a fake information from required country. just enter these infromation except name”. Name should be original. Most important part is to always save these fake information in your computer because in future Paypal can ask for address to verify account.
5. Enter the given Captcha Code and click the “Agree and Create Account”.
6. Here click on the ” Link Card” if you have a card, otherwise skip this as it can be linked later. Click on “I’ll do later”.
7. Click on the ” Go to your account”.
8. Your PayPal account has been created. Now to confirm your account click on the “Confirm email”.
9. Click on the ” Send Email”. PayPal will send an e-mail to your e-mail account.
10. Now open your mail inbox. Open the PayPal mail and click on the “Confirm my email address”.
11. Enter your Password and click on the ” Confirm My Email”.
Your PayPal account has been created and enjoy.
To verify Mobile Number of Your PayPal Account check this post ” Verify Paypal account Phone Number “
If you have any question, comment below.