Top 5 Reasons Why Fiverr Account Restricted
Fiverr is one of the best company so far to work online, as they are offering an excellent and trustworthy platform for buyers and sellers.
A lot of people working on Fiverr and complaining about the behavior of Fiverr that my account get banned by Fiverr team without any reason. Fiverr never bans your account without reason there is always a reason for it. Fiverr policy is very strict so you must read their policy before using it to about this kind of problems. Avoid these things otherwise, Fiverr can block or restrict your account.
Top 5 Reasons Why Fiverr Account Restricted-Avoid These things
- Your Fiverr account can be limited if you are using two Fiverr accounts from One IP. Fiverr team is smart enough to catch you so avoid using two accounts.
- Most People Use one Paypal email on different Fiverr accounts, so prevent this. ( If you and your brother using same PayPal i.d for the transaction then it can cause the ban of your Fiverr account.)
- Don’t use Buyer Request to promote your service or your account can be restricted.
- Don’t try to copy-paste message to buy anything because Fiverr sees it as a spam and can restrict your account.
- Never Give Direct email or phone number to anyone, because it’s against the Fiverr rule to deal outside of Fiverr, so avoid these.
For best guidance Read Fiverr Rules, and if you face problem you can take help of Fiverr Support Team